To-Do Planner | Barely Organized
Listen, we’re all barely organized, trying to make sense of the crazy number of things in our everyday lives. What matters is that you’re putting in the effort to be a lil better version of yourself each passing day.
We’ve made it real simple for you to organize your days for 6 whole months, with sections to prioritize tasks and space to plan something fun for every day!
Prioritize your tasks: Pages are divided into work and personal sections and you can organize your work based on importance.
Space for random thoughts: For the several things running through your mind all day long
Plan your break time: Slot in some free time and plan something fun to do daily. Like: watch an episode of your fav show or call a friend!
Your day summed up: End your day by coloring the daisy based on how your day went. It's nice to look back and reflect on the days gone by.
It's un-dated for a reason: Because it's okay to give yourself a break on some days.
• Daily to-do lists to prioritize tasks every day, for 6 whole months.
• Extra to-do lists to list down things you have to do, but haven't decided when to do it yet.
• A memory log to document all the awesome things & mini-milestones that are too good to forget.
• Personal wishlist so you know where to spend that coin when you want to treat yourself!
• Doodle pages to scribble down your thoughts, so you can keep the rest of this planner kinda organized :)
Tbh the best stationery purchase ever. It gets me so well because it’s so cute and so so so helpful!!! I love it. I love small cute little thoughts put into it.
helps a lot and its super cute!